Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here's The New's


                It seems that Apple is going to make a cheaper smaller version of the iPhone. Sounds like a cool idea, but what kind of strings will be attached? They say it will be 1/3 smaller than the iPhone 4 that is currently out on the market. It should be on the market by mid year. They are also in the process of making a dual mode iPhone that will work with both CDMA and GSM.


                In other news, Microsoft today released the release candidate of the Internet Explorer 9. I don't know if anyone has tried it. I just don't like it to be honest with you. I moved away from the IE years ago. On occassions, I'll use it. I use Google Chrome. The fastest safest way to browse the internet.


                Speaking of Google, it seems as though they and our friends at Facebook both want to buy Twitter. Who out there wouldn't want to. It seems that these social media sites are all the craze and just money making machines.


                Do you think that the new HP touch tablet is going to pull people away from the iPad or the Android tablets? I would say no. I just feel as though that Microsoft is too far behind the times. They need to reevaluate where they stand in today's technology world. Should we dare say put a fresher face in there besides Ballmer?


           Those are just some of the things that I've found interesting today. What have you found? Go on get out there and enjoy your day!
    

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More