Monday, February 7, 2011

Motorola Xoom


                   Today I would like to expound a little upon one of the new tablet's on the market. I know that I've talked about the tablet's before. After seeing one of the Super Bowl commercial's last night, I had to talk about the Motorola Xoom. Has anyone seen this? It has a 10.1 inch screen, a dual cor processor ( I think that may be a first for this new craze of tablets), 32 gigabytes of storage space, and of course the newest release of the Android OS, Honeycomb.


                     The Xoom, if you will features front and rear facing camera's, a camcorder, and Adobe Flash all on a 10.1 inch widescreen HD display. Will this give the iPad a run for it's money? Motorola is sure hoping so, but I don't think we as consumer's want to pay more for a tablet than we do for a notebook or netbook.


                   I believe that if all of the computer and cell phone provider's really want to push these tablet's they really need to make them affordable for everyone, especially the average hard working individual. I believe they will sell more, if they make them a little more simplistic and not worry about what big brother Apple is doing. It's all about the money, when in fact it should be about the individual purchaser or consumer. I know that you are like I am, we work hard in this country for our dollar. If you like you can see more detail's of the Xoom at : http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Consumers/US-EN/XOOM/index.html?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=NA_US_XOOM_Q1-2011&WT.mc_ev=click

            

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More