Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sunday


                     Well just like I'm doing, I hope everyone is watching the big game. That is the reason why I named this writing what I did. That's what we have today Super Sunday. Wow, I can remember being glued in front of the T.V. as a child. I think back then we had one of the old floor model's. I can remember it like yesterday. It was probably 5 feet long or so. It wasn't an ordinary floor model, no Mom and Dad's was different. We had the floor model T.V. that had the built in record player on one side and an 8 track and cassette player on the other side, with speaker's in the front. It was big back then in the late '70's.


                      We sure have came a long way in this world on all aspects with modern technology. Now most of us have our flat screens, or big screen's that we watch the big game on. Retailer's and restaurant's make a fortune around this time of year. I'm really surprised that it's not a holiday in this country. We all watch the game, the commercials, and there is alway's the big half time show entertainment. There is alway's a lot of celeberaties as well.


                     It doesn't matter who you are rooting for, be it the Steelers or the Packers. It's sure to be a great game, as always. I'm sure we all really turn in for the great commercial's. It seems in this country that we are alway's trying to make a quick buck. The advertiser's are certainley no different. This year though with modern technology if for some reason you have missed a commercial just head on over to Youtube. Once again head on over here: www.youtube.com  Go on enjoy the game and enjoy your day!

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More