Friday, May 20, 2011

DO YOU WANT TO MOVE YOUR WINDOWS FILES TO YOUR NEW MAC?


Now you can with Parallels Transporter

You can get this amazing app in the Mac App Store for a limited time for $1

Now you can use your Windows documents, pictures, music, downloads, Internet bookmarks all on your Mac without the hassle of installing Windows. Parallels Transporter for the App Store is new and being offered for a $1. Yes you read that right. If you are making the switch, or thing of making the switch this is a very cheap way to do it.  

You can access the documents that you created in Windows on your Mac. Find all your files from your PC in the proper folders on your Mac. Use all of your internet bookmarks in Safari on your Mac. I know I for one will be using this since I just got a new Macbook. I only hope that some of the files that I transfer don’t somehow infect my Macbook with something. What do you think? Please feel free to leave your comments. As always get out there and enjoy your day.








0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More