Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HTC EVO 3D


                  Yesterday I talked a little about the HTC Flyer or as Sprint would like to call it the HTC EVO View. Either way it makes a really great tablet. One that I am sure going to purchase. At next week’s CITA ( International Association for the Wireless Telecommunications Industry) Sprint has a few new products to show off. They are all really impressive devices powered by none other the  Android OS. One was the tablet that I talked about yesterday. Another is the HTC EVO 3D.  


                 The HTC EVO 3D is of course the successor to the HTC EVO 4G, which of course was the successor to the HTC EVO. HTC, I think makes the world’s best phones. If you haven’t ever owned one of these phones, I would encourage you to make the HTC your next phone. The EVO 3D is one of the most anticipated phones to be released in 2011. This EVO 3D has a first for smartphones. It has a dual core Snapdragon processor. That is a first for mobile phones. This is a very impressive phone. Below are some of the detailed specs of this forthcoming phone.


Android 2.3 with Sense UI
1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU (MSM8660)
4.3-inch qHD 960 x 540-pixel autostereoscopic 3D display
Dual rear 5-megapixel cameras with dedicated camera button, 1.3-megapixel front-facing   camera
4GB internal storage, 1GB RAM
Support for 4G WiMAX
1080p output via HDMI-out (720p for 3D video)
1730 mAh battery

Now like I mentioned earlier in this article, a very impressive phone. I am also including a first peek video of this phone. I can’t wait until this one comes out. I may even upgrade for this one. My HTC Touch Pro 2 is good, but it really doesn’t compare to this. As always I would love to hear any of your comments or feedback. Please be sure to check out the video first though. As always, get out there and enjoy your day!








0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More