Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flashing Your Cellphone

         You know the last couple of day's, I have been talking about modern technology. I would as always here on this blog continue with that topic. It's that topic that's going to drive this blog. I have mentioned that I had dual booted my phone, like a computer to run more than one operating system. It's really pretty easy, you just have to unlock or as they may say " flash " your phone. Some people may be scared to try that. You can "brick" your phone. I think though that it's really highly unlikely. I'm not an expert, but I've done it on all of my smartphones. It's a process that will make your phone better. Your phone will love it as well. You just have to follow all direction's very carefully. just head over to these two wonderful websites: http://www.xda-developers.com/ or check out this website: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/  These people have all of the answer's on flashing your phone. Get the bloatware (mobile carrier software) off of it, you will be glad that you did. As always, get out enjoy your day and happy teching.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More